We are NOT affiliated with any government agency
Who can help me if I have questions about my doctor bills and claims?
Call the Medicare Helpline 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) (English and Spanish) TTY 1-877-486-2048 to:
- Get general Medicare information.
- Get answers to questions about what Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance) covers.
- Ask for information about your Medicare health coverage choices including cost, benefits, quality, and more.
- Get information and ask questions about Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
- Get information about your Medicare appeal and patients' rights.
- Get information about nursing homes in your area. Ask for Medicare booklets including the "Medicare and You" handbook. May also be available in audiotape (English and Spanish), Braille, Spanish,and large print (English and Spanish).
- Get information about Medicare events and activities in your area.
- Find the most up-to-date phone numbers (including TTY) for information on Medicare bills and services, fraud and abuse, buying Medigap or long-term care insurance, appeals and complaints, and programs to help pay medical bills for people with limited income.